In episode #73, I am joined by fellow podcaster and optimist Andrea Johnson, an optimism expert, professional encourager, coach, and speaker, helping women find their community and freedom. She is dedicated to authentic growth. Following her 6 tenets of intentional optimism, she helps women on their own personal growth journeys.
In this episode, we cover:
- Andrea's younger years living in South Korea shaped her global view of the world and what it means to empathise and understand other cultures, religions, faiths and beliefs.
- That intentional optimism is about understanding who you are and what you want to be—understanding your core values and beliefs and what you align with.
- The difference between toxic positivity and fully embracing our shadow sides.
- The 6 tenets of intentional optimism.
- It may be time to take the leap and start your own business when you no longer feel like you are making the difference you want to be making in the world.
More from Andrea Johnson
Mentioned in the Show
Leave a Review on Itunes to be entered into a draw for a 30-minute coaching session.
Get a Create Your Vision Power Hour Plus+ A 90 Minute Spiritual Performance Coaching Session
Get on the waitlist for Visualise and Thrive
Join the Visualise You Community and access Weekly Live Ask Me Anything's
More from Beth
Get My Book The Power of Scripting
Access The Visualisation Vault
Complete the Visualise You Audience Survey