In episode #38, we discuss What to Visualise When You Don't Know What You Want. This question has come from a member of my free Visualise You Community who will soon be made redundant from their current job and isn't sure what she would like to do next in her career; how do you visualise something when you don't know what you want, but need to start taking action.
In this episode, we cover:
- Why I always say congratulations whenever someone is made redundant.
- How you can visualise other aspects of your desired future.
- The Importance of taking aligned action and meeting the Universe halfway whenever you want to manifest anything.
- How to create a positivity toolkit that will help you through a hard time such as redundancy.
- Why it's important to be clear on your own vision and values for your life when looking for a new career so you can align your values with your future new employer.
Mentioned in the Show:
The Visualise and Thrive Tribe Membership is Launching Soon!
Leave a Review on Itune to be entered into a draw for a 30-minute coaching session.
More from Beth
Get my book The Power of Scripting
Complete the Visualise You Audience Survey
Find Beth on Social Media