In Episode #35, meet Terri Kozlowski. Proud Native American warrior from the Athabascan Tlinglet Tribe Raven Clan. Terri has journeyed through the pain of child sexual abuse and abandonment on the streets of Alburquerque to rediscovering her true path in life to one filled with joy and love. In this episode, Terri shares her story of transcending the fear of the egoic mind.
Some of the key takeaways from this episode include:
- Recognising that busyness in life and business can signify that you are working to hide a pain, trauma, or another issue.
- How all work experience, including volunteering roles, will provide you will skills and experiences that can be used to further your career down the line.
- The power of asking yourself, what are you truly getting out of victimhood? Is this state of mind serving you in any way?
- There are no answers to some of the bad things that happen to us, and searching for the' why' only seeks to hold us in the past and an unresourceful state of mind.
- That there is only ever now.
More from Terri Kozlowski
Get the Book - Raven Transencing Fear on Amazon.
Mentioned in the Show
Leave a Review on Itune to be entered into a draw for a 30-minute coaching session.
The Visualise and Thrive Waitlist - Coming Soon.
More from Beth
Complete the Visualise You Audience Survey
Get Your Freebies (Affirmations, Meditations, A Guide to Journaling) https://bethhewitt.com.
Find Beth on Social Media