*GET MY NEW BOOK* >>>The Power of Scripting
In Episode #12 I am joined by Lynn Power. A 30-year advertising executive turned entrepreneur who was most recently CEO of J. Walter Thompson NY and who has recently launched a premium clean haircare brand in Masami. Lynn is passionate about challenging the status quo, building high performing teams and helping women find their voice. Lynn is not afraid of hard work and getting stuff done, having started her business during Covid.
We discussed so many different things that I genuinely had no idea what to call this episode. But here are some really great takeaways from this episode:
- Why it's essential to employ people that have different skills as yourself when starting and growing a business if you want a more innovative and diverse workforce.
- The importance of self-awareness, knowing your strengths and weaknesses and hiring experts to help you get stuff done.
- What zero-based marketing is, and why it might be a really innovative way to grow your business when you have little or no budgets, and you want to find creative ways to get your products and services in front of your ideal audience
- What it means to connect the dots in life and business!
- Why figuring out your vision and values in life and business is a really worthwhile exercise and is much easier to do when your just starting out.
- Why you should find a mentor and never be afraid to experiment and try things out in business.
Enjoy the show.
Mentioned in the show:
Masami Hair Care Website http://visualiseyou.com/masami
Use Discount Code VISUALISEYOU at the Checkout for 15% off your order.
Masami Hair Care Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/lovemasamihair
Masami Hair Care Instagram https://www.instagram.com/lovemasamihair/
Lynn Power Instagram https://www.instagram.com/lynnpowered
More from Beth
Complete the Visualise You Audience Survey
Get Your Freebies (Affirmations, Meditations, A Guide to Journaling) https://bethhewitt.com
Find Beth on Social Media