*GET MY NEW BOOK* >>>The Power of Scripting
In Episode #11, I speak to Jessie Benson about how to find your passion and make it your career. Jessie was once a physician who pivoted and left her career when she went on a journey to test and try out lots of new hobbies and skills.
A life coach, artist and homesteader, Jessie, embraced a brand new direction to follow a new path and create a life of her dreams.
Some of the key takeaways include:
- How we sometimes go against our heart and better judgement because we put someone else's opinions above our own.
- Even if you are unsure about your passion and purpose, there is no harm in trying lots of things out and seeing what you find out about yourself.
- It's never too late to try a new hobby, learn a new skill or enter back into education.
- The reminder that life is to be enjoyed, and we should aspire to become the person we would want to have in our lives as a friend.
- How it's important to set boundaries and to stop saying yes when we want to say no.
- And that our value isn't dependent on how well we do something., but that our value is.
Also, a reminder that the gratitude journey is now open for registration. All of the links are below. And I'd love it if you're able to complete a short audience survey. Thank you and enjoy the show.
More from Jessie Benson:
More from Beth
Complete the Visualise You Audience Survey
Get Your Freebies (Affirmations, Meditations, A Guide to Journaling) https://bethhewitt.com
Find Beth on Social Media