*GET MY NEW BOOK* >>>The Power of Scripting
In Episode #10 I am joined by Jennifer Locke of Jennifer Locke Writes and we discuss What a ghostwriter is and why you might need one. If you have a story inside of you but you aren't a writer or maybe you don't know where to start with writing your book this episode will share some great ideas of why finding a ghostwriter might be a great fit for you.
Some of the key takeaways from the show include:
- What is a ghostwriter and why you need one?
- Where do you start when starting to write a book?
- If you have a story to tell but don't like writing there is a way forward when working with a ghostwriter.
- The importance of your why, your message and understanding who your audience is
- The power of storytelling
- Jennifer's new course Book in Six helps people through the process of writing a book, 400 words at a time!
More from Jennifer Locke:
More from Beth
Get Your Freebies (Affirmations, Meditations, A Guide to Journaling) https://bethhewitt.com
Find Beth on Social Media