*GET MY NEW BOOK* >>>The Power of Scripting
In Episode #16 I'm joined by Ex Social Worker Le'Siran Edwards. We talk about her journey out of a world of pressure and stress to starting a business that was more in alignment with her natural gifts and talents and desire to help others. Le'Siran Talks openly about becoming a carer and putting her dreams on hold and how a career/personality test she took at the age of just 14, predicted the exact career and roles she would have in her adult life!
This is a two-part interview,, so check out the next episode to get the full story. Some of the key takeaways from this episode include:
- How you might want to try something different when things start piling on top of you.
- There needs to be more support for social workers, especially when juggling their own life and needs.
- How things seem to show up at precisely the right time (more on this in episode #17)
- Trying to stay in control when things get tough.
- That those friends who can be frank with us and tell us the truth are worth their weight in gold! Sometimes we need to hear the truth!
- How to deal with emotional attachments to colleagues and careers we've had for a long time, sometimes starting a business and pivoting away can feel like a breakup.
- If you have a dream, just got for it! Don't wait.
- Whatever comes easiest to you is your gift!
- That doors will open for you when you step into your gift.
More from Le'Siran Edwards:
Le'Siran's Website www.ihavewomanpower.com
Find Le'Siran on Facebook https://m.facebook.com/womanpowercoach
Find Le'Siran on LinkedIn www.instagram.com/thewomanpowercoach
Mentioned in the Show
The Project Podcast 7 Day Challenge with Farnoosh Tarobi and Jaclyn Mellone
Leave a Review on Itune to be entered into a draw for a 30-minute coaching session.
Ask Beth Anything (Law of Attraction, Visualisation, and More)
Ask me in the community or on Social Media :)
More from Beth
Complete the Visualise You Audience Survey
Get Your Freebies (Affirmations, Meditations, A Guide to Journaling) https://bethhewitt.com.
Find Beth on Social Media